Monday, January 19, 2009

"S" List

A blogger friend of mine, Betsey, made this fun list of things from a letter in the alphabet. She tagged me to play with the letter "S". So below is a list of some things I love that start with the letter "S"!! They are in no particular order...just the way they popped into my head!

1.Sammy

2.sunny days

3.sandy beaches

4.sonic route 44 drinks

5.school teaching

6.shoes

7.summer

8.shopping

9.strawberries

10.singing in the car


I think 10 is enough "S" things. If you want to play, just let me know and I can pass you on a letter!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Fun! I will play!

Betsy said...

What a great list! I love all those things, too. (Except Sammy...haha)

Brittney said...

I wish I had some sunny days and sandy beaches right about now!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh so fun. I love singing in the car. I am so glad you stopped by my blog!

Lindsey said...

So glad you found me because I adore your blog! You have a new reader!

Sara said...

That's a great S list! Sammy is too cute!

said...

i totally sing in the car too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails