Sunday, January 25, 2009

Old trustee died

Last night I had a very sad mishap with my phone. I have had the same Nokia cell phone for about 4 years. It's old, but I like it because it works well, never drops calls, and always has service. Which is more than I can say for some of my friends' fancier phones. But anyway, last night I dropped it on the concrete and it came apart in a bunch of pieces. This has happened tons of times before, so I started gathering the pieces to put the old guy back together. But, to my horror, I found that the screen busted! ;( It makes and takes calls, but I can't see anything on the screen. I can't get do texts, I can't find numbers, and I can't see who is calling. I'm off to get a new one today! MAJOR BUMMER!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your phone! Hope you can get a cute replacement! :)

Katy said...

Sorry about the death of your phone. I can't last 4 years. I always break mine.

AmberW said...

Awwww... that is sad!
I hate when something so reliable goes down the drain.
Goodluck finding a new phone!

Lauren said...

Thank you so much for coming by my blog!!! Look forward to keeping up with yours!!! Sorry about your phone! Don't be a stranger! Hope you had a good weekend besides the phone mishap!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails