Monday, January 26, 2009

blah blah weekend

Most of you know, I am a HUGE Memphis Tigers Basketball fan. So, needless to say, I am ecstatic about our win over Tennessee Saturday. It was so exciting!! I absolutely cannot stand the Vols and since they caused us to ruin our perfect record last year, I was ready to see them go down!

Saturday night, I tore up my phone, and fell again. I'm starting to wonder if I'm turning out to be clumsy. I got another phone, but it's nothing fancy. It's just gonna do the job for now. I'm looking into getting something cool, but I'm just not sure what that is yet. I want to take time and decide what I really want because they only give you upgrades every 2 years and I'll be stuck with whatever I choose. 

Yesterday was completely uneventful. I did some cleaning, grocery shopped (my least favorite thing to do), and went to Dustin's for dinner. His mom made Fajitas and they were sooo good! I wish I would have taken a picture!  After dinner, I got on her new Elliptical machine. That thing will wear you down quick. I lasted maybe 10 minutes before I was out of breath. Can we say out of shape?? Good thing Jennifer and I are on this Pilates schedule. When it warms up, I guess I'll have to start walking with her or take up running with Dustin. Somehow, I do not see me running! Haha!!

So, did any of you do anything fun over the weekend? I was pretty lazy and not very exciting. I just wanna know, how did it get to be Monday so quick???

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'll go walking with you when it warms up. I do it almost every night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails