Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has a relaxing day tomorrow filled with good food, family, friends, and football. Go Titans!! Tomorrow I will go to my Nana's house and there will be some of all of that!! As I think about Thanksgiving, I am thinking about all the things I have to be thankful for. God has surely blessed me this past year! I had a change in my job which turned out to be the most rewarding blessing and I am truly thankful! I was able to buy my very own house at 25 years old. And, above all, I have the most supportive people in my life! WOW, I am truly blessed! I also think about all the little things that I am thankful for. For instance, much cheaper gas prices...I filled up yesterday for $40 cheaper than I did 3 months ago!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." Thessalonians 5:18

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails