Ashlyn got to test out her new big girl seat forward facing this past weekend. I think she was pretty proud. She definitely loved being able to see us and talk to us!
she is so precious! and she does look so happy!! are you guys going to install it forward permanently?? i know ella would loving looking forward, but i've been reading that the new recommendations are rear-facing until 2-3!! i feel like she won't want to be backwards that long, but we can't decide how much of a safety concern it is to be forward too early?
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
2 comments:
She looks excited about it! :)
she is so precious! and she does look so happy!! are you guys going to install it forward permanently?? i know ella would loving looking forward, but i've been reading that the new recommendations are rear-facing until 2-3!! i feel like she won't want to be backwards that long, but we can't decide how much of a safety concern it is to be forward too early?
Post a Comment