Wednesday, January 15, 2014

12 Months

Ashlyn turned one last week but we just had her 12 month appointment today.

I still cannot believe that my baby girl is a year old, but she is so fun now!

Her stats: 20.5 pounds and 29.5 inches. 
She's finally measuring in close to the 50 percentile.

She is not walking just yet, but I know she will be very soon. She has taken a couple steps without realizing. Once she gains the confidence, she will be off! In the meantime, she is crawling (very quickly) all over, pulling up, pushing things everywhere, and is in to everything. She's a busy little girl!

She is still the happiest, most joyful little girl ever. Her joy is so contagious and I love that about her!

She loves to say hi, play peek-a-boo, smile, and give kisses. 

She is eating so good and has cut down to 3-4 bottles a day. We are planning to introduce milk this week. So far her favorite foods are cheese, pasta, pizza, fruits, green beans, chicken, turkey, macaroni, and rice. Really, she loves everything we give her it seems. 


She is sleeping 12+ hours at night and 2-4 hour naps. I think she's so busy during the day that she crashes when she sleeps. 

She's not our teeny baby anymore but we are having so much fun watching her grow!

1 comment:

Delta Daisies said...

She usually looks like you, but in the first couple of pictures, she looks like her daddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails