I made our Christmas card this year on Vista Print. I am very pleased with the quality and amazing price. I let Dustin choose our card this year and I think he made a good choice! :)
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
6 comments:
Very cute card! Stopping by from the link up! :)
I love the card...and what a great family photo. That Ashlyn is a doll! Just beautiful!!
Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Sweet card, Merry Christmas!
Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)
I love the colours of your card. Congratulations on your daughter :) Is it hard to believe she is almost 1? I know my first year with our son flew by.
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment