Thursday, November 14, 2013

10 Months

Ashlyn was 10 months this past Saturday.

She is such a busy little bee these days. She's exploring everything!

Ashlyn has learned how to pull up on things. This is her new favorite thing to do. She loves to stand! I hope she holds off a little longer on the walking though. 

We have 2 more teeth for a total of 4. Her top 2 just started pushing through this past week. 

She really loves to eat! We've cut back to 4 bottles a day on most days because she is eating food so well. Also, sadly, we are done nursing. I took it a lot harder than I thought I would. She weaned herself and I just couldn't fight her any longer. I was so very sad about it but she was ready. 

This past month has been so much fun! I've really tried to be intentional with our time and enjoy the beautiful Fall weather. We visited a pumpkin patch, went to a cotton field, carved a pumpkin, and had family pictures made. 

We also celebrated my Dad's birthday and Halloween (same  day). 

Only 2 months until the big first birthday. Planing is already underway!!

1 comment:

Delta Daisies said...

She is juuust tooooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails