Ashlyn was 9 month on the 9th. I started this post 2 weeks ago and just realized I never finished. I'm just enjoying my time playing with my girl these days!
So much has changed in the past month with my sweet girl! She is getting to be so big! She now sits up and rides like a big girl in the carts and sits in high chairs in restaurants.
She is really on the move these days. She is crawling everywhere and curious about everything.
She's so funny lately! She really loves the camera and smiles so big when I get it out! We love doing photo shoots!
She's been practicing walking in her walker at her Mamaw's house. Her legs are getting so strong!
I bought this Fisher Price house this month and it's her new favorite toy. She loves crawling in and out of the door. So fun!
She's at a stage now where we have so much fun playing together. She loves to play and learn new things.
And speaking of being a big girl, we moved on past the pureed foods pretty quickly. This girl loves to eat. Some of her new favorites are spaghetti, pancakes, turkey, cheese, bananas, and pumpkin bread. She's really into her puffs too.
Bath time is still one of her favorites! Typically Dustin is the one to do this with her. They have so much fun together! He cranks up the music and they play! Now she's sitting up in the tub and has all kinds of new bath toys.
She had a great report at her 9 month check up. She's 17 pounds 9 ounces and 27 1/2 inches long. She's still 30% for weight but now 45% for length. She's finally moving on to 6-9 month clothes although some of her 3-6 still fit.
She has 2 little bottom teeth and no signs of anymore so far. The bottom 2 came on in without a glitch. She never fussed or lost any sleep. I sure hope the rest are the same.






















1 comment:
She is starting to look like a big girl. Love those thighs :) I miss Brooklyn's rolls.
Post a Comment