Ashlyn is 8 months old!
My girl is the happiest little thing ever! Everywhere we go, people comment on just how happy she is. She's always smiling, laughing, and being silly. She is so full of joy!
She has learned so many new things lately. She's sitting up so well and playing all the time.
She still loves her exersaucer and plays in it everyday. I would say her favorite toy at the moment is her makeup vanity. This toy is so cute!
She is not quite crawling, but she can scoot and roll all over. She's tried a few times to crawl so I know it's coming.
I'm not positive of her exact stats since we do not go to the doctor this month, but I would guess her to be between 16-17 pounds and 26+ inches. She is still in mainly 3-6 month clothes but they are becoming more snug. We will be moving up to 6-9 within the month I'm sure. She wears a size 2 diaper still as well.
Ashlyn is taking 3 formula bottles (8 oz) a day and nurses in the morning and at night before bed. She eats her oatmeal every morning and some sort of food at night when we eat dinner. I have been making her food with a food processor. Her favorites are sweet potato, green peas, avocado, corn, and apple sauce.
She is still a champion sleeper. She goes to bed between 7-7:30 and sleeps until 7:00 the next morning most days unless I have to wake her earlier.
Her two bottom teeth began poking through a couple weeks ago. Although it is adorable, I do miss her gummy smile. I am thrilled that so far we haven't had any trouble with the teething other than drool. And thank God it hasn't affected her sleep so far.
This sweet girl makes us so happy!















1 comment:
I just love her sweet smile. Such a happy girl! Where is the toy vanity from? I would love that for Lilly!
Post a Comment