Friday, August 9, 2013

7 Months

Ashlyn is 7 months old today!

She is such a joy to be around these days! She's so much fun and so silly. She has starting waving and saying hi all the time. She laughs so much more now. I could listen to her laugh all day long. 

She is almost 16 pounds and is 25.5 inches. My little shrimp is still in the 30 percentile. She is wearing most all 3-6 month clothes although there are some 3 month dresses she still wears. 

I started back to work this month, so she has started taking 2-3 formula bottles a day. She is still nursing 2-3 times a day as well. I'm still making her food and she eats dinner with us every night. Girlfriend loves her food!

Bath time seems to be the highlight of the evening these days. She could play in her tub forever if I would let her. And I'm pretty sure she loves to be naked!

She has really started playing with her toys. She loves getting in her exersaucer to play. She now has 3 of them. One at home, one at my mom's, and one at Dustin's mom's.

She has started to pull herself up more to a sitting position but she is still not a sitter. She sits well in her bumbo and her high chair. It won't be long at all. 

She is really on the move now. She is not crawling, but she can scoot around and she can roll just about anywhere. 

We are having so much fun! 

3 comments:

LC said...

Love how smiley she is!

LC said...

Love how smiley she is!

Emily said...

I can't believe she is 7mo already! She is looking like such a big girl. Love all her smiles toO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails