Tuesday, July 9, 2013

6 Months

 I cannot believe my girl is already 6 months. HALF A YEAR! Wow!

Every month is better and better and every month is my new favorite! She is so fun! She keeps us laughing. Her personality is really shining through. 

She is on the move like crazy! She flips and rolls all over. She's such a little monkey now. 

She is working hard on sitting up. She can sit great in her bumbo or anything that supports her back. If I prop her up to a sitting position she can usually hold it for a few seconds. I'm sure she will be doing this on her own within the month. 

We started food this past month and she is very much enjoying herself. She eats dinner with us every night. She's tried banana, potato, sweet potato, peas, green beans, and carrots. I have been making her food. It's definitely the way to go. Super easy, super cheap, and definitely more healthy!

Her 6 month appointment isn't until next week so I'm not sure of her stats. I don't think she's grown that much in the past month but I could be wrong. She is pretty much totally in 3-6 month clothes now although she still wears quite a few of her 0-3 things. My little chunker is actually a pretty petite baby.

Girlfriend is finally sleeping in her own room. I kept putting it off because I was afraid of the adjustment and how much sleep we would lose. But, she adjusted so well and it was actually very easy. I was so sad the first couple nights but I'm proud of my big girl! Of course it was definitely time.

I feel like so many hings are happening all at once with her. She's no longer a teeny newborn. She's learning so much everyday. I just love watching her grow and learn!

I love the bond she has started really forming with Dustin. All of a sudden she has become obsessed with him. When he comes home, she squeals. She loves her daddy!

Gosh, we love this sweet girl more than words could ever say!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Such a sweet girl! Do you just use a blender to make her food? We are hoping to make Lilly's too so I am looking for info and tips! :)

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

So cute. That 6 months did go fast!

LC said...

Happy 6 months Ashlyn!!! Mama better start planning the big 1st birthday party...it will be here before you know it:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails