Monday, June 3, 2013

Charles and Liza's Wedding

This was one of those days where all odds were against me. We were almost late to the wedding because a huge storm blew in just as we left the house. Then there was a tree down in the road and we had to take a detour. We made it to the wedding only about 5 minutes late. Right before the reception, Ashlyn had a major blowout that got all over her pretty dress and, unfortunately, all over me too. I was just gonna go on home and skip the reception, but Jennifer took me to her place to change. I'm glad I did, because the reception was a lot of fun! 

I just love Charles and Liza! Charles is one of Dustin's oldest friends and Liza is his perfect match. She is hilarious and so fun to be around. I'm so happy for them!

At the reception, there was this huge frame hanging between two trees that served as a photo booth. So much fun!

Congratulations Charles and Liza!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails