Ashlyn was 4 months last week on May 9. We had her appointment yesterday. She is 12 pounds, 14 ounces and 24 inches. She is in the 30 percentile. She is wearing mostly all 0-3 clothes and a size 1 diaper. Petite little thing.
She has become the funniest little girl lately. She loves to smile, talk, and lately she has started giggling and squealing. It's adorable! This is such a fun age.
She has become much more aware of everything around her. She's a people watcher for sure. She also loves the TV. She will roll onto her side and strain her neck around to see the TV. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse makes her squeal. It's so funny!
She already has some favorite toys and reaches out for them. She loves her Sophie the giraffe the best. She is rolling onto her side and she rolls from stomach to back sometimes. She is sitting pretty good in her bumpo seat. She loves looking at herself in the mirror.
She's still in her swaddle but I think she will be coming out soon. She's also still sleeping in our room. I plan to transition her to her own room once I'm off for the summer in a couple weeks. It's time!
She is still on breast milk only and doing well!
I'm looking forward to having the next 2 months off with her!













5 comments:
What a little ham! She seems like such a happy girl...love it! Piper looks in mirrors all the time. She just cracks up looking at herself. Those girls are funny!
It goes fast, doesn't it?! She's adorable!!
How precious is she? Always smiling! :)
Gosh, she is so happy. Love all her smilies!! :) You'll have to let us know how transitioning her into her room goes, I am nervous about doing that with Lilly!
How is that sweet girl already 4 months? WOW! Time flies!
Post a Comment