Ashlyn is 3 months old today!
She is weighing between 11 and 12 pounds and is 24 inches. She wears 0-3 clothes and size 1 diapers. She's growing!!
She coos and talks to us all the time. She a big time smiler! Such a happy girl!
She's sleeping 10 hours at night in her swaddle.
I went back to work this past month and it's been a huge adjustment for all of us. But, I think Ashlyn has a good time hanging out with her grandmothers during the day while we're working.
The weather has been nice lately and we've been taking her outside and letting her sit in her bouncy seat to enjoy the weather. I hope she loves the outdoors like we do!
She's decided she likes a pacifier a little more lately.
She's really starting to play. She loves her stuffed giraffe and her baby doll. She is still loving her play mat and will lay there for about an hour playing. We bought her some soft blocks for Easter that she is really having fun checking out lately. Also, she likes books. She just smiles away when I read to her.
This stage has been so fun for us! We have a really good routine going and she is just so happy and fun! She brings Dustin and I so much joy!





















3 comments:
Sweet girl! Such a cutie! Cohen loved playing with those same blocks. Each stage just gets more fun!
Happy 3 months sugar! You have the cutest outfits for her:) And sleeping 10 hours?!?! That's awesome!
Paige has the same pink polka dot and giraffe outfits! I cannot wait for the 10 hour stretch!!!!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment