She smiles and coos at us all the time. She is a big time morning person and wakes up smiling every morning. She has recently started sleeping 7 hours straight at night in her Swaddle Me swaddle wrap. It's glorious!! She also usually takes 2 really good naps and some cat naps in between.
She is still mostly nursing but will start taking more bottles once I return to work next week. She's eating around 3 ounces every 2-3 hours.
I'm not positive on her weight and length since our 2 month appointment is not for another week, but I think she's around 10.5 pounds and 22 inches. She started wearing 0-3 clothes around 6 weeks although she has a couple newborn onesies and gowns that still fit. She's finally moved up to a size 1 diaper as well.
She likes playing on her play mat and has learned to hold her rattle and shake it. She also can hold her head up like a champ!
One of my favorite things that she does is coo at us and try to imitate our sounds and mouth movements. She will stare at my mouth and then try to make her mouth do the same. It's so cute! Of course, we think she's a genius! :)
Her Daddy and I think she's the greatest thing ever!
And just for comparison:

















6 comments:
Sweet girl!!!
She's adorable and getting big so fast! I can't believe she's 2 months old already!
I'm jealous she's sleeping 7 hours straight. Landon did that once at 7 weeks as a total fluke, and then not again for many months.
Are you going to pump at work or switch her to formula once you go back?
She is adorable!! Cherish every moment! It goes by so fast!!
2 months already!? Time does fly! And Hooray for 7 hours stretches of sleep, that's amazing!
she's so cute!! It goes by so fast, doesn't it?! We are at 9 months and I just don't know where the time went!
Such a cutie she has cute little expressions! :)
Post a Comment