Thursday, December 27, 2012

37 Weeks

 I know I look rough in this picture but I've been nauseous and tired. I seriously hope this is my last update post!

How Far Along: 37 weeks- FULL TERM
Size of Baby: winter melon... My doctor estimates her at around 6 1/2 pounds


Total Weight Gain: +32

Gender: GIRL! Ashlyn Elise

Movement: Small movements now because she is out of room

Sleep: I've been sleeping ok this past week. Maybe she's letting me rest up before her grand debut!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity

Symptoms: completely uncomfortable! As of last Friday, I was 3cm and 70%. The doctor said to expect her at any time! I'm packed and ready to go so hopefully she will show up soon! The waiting is killing me though. In the mean time, I've had a lot of Braxton hicks, pressure, and nausea.

Cravings: COLD water

What I miss: good sleep 


Best Moment this week: Celebrating Christmas!
 

5 comments:

Aishlea said...

You are already almost dilated as far as I made it after 6+ hours of pitocin and having my water broken! 2 days AFTER my due date, too! ;) I imagine you might have yourself a little tax deduction for 2012!

LC said...

Waaaah I feel for you girl! My water broke at exactly 38 weeks and I wasn't even dialated in the days before! She's on her way:) Praying for you and Ashlyn!

Melissa said...

The end totally sucks! You're almost done, but I know how uncomfy it is.

I was 50% effaced and 1cm dilated (basically nothing) and my water broke on its own 6 days early, and Landon was born 5 days early. My Dr. wasn't expecting me to do that, so I bet with you being much more dilated and effaced, you will not make it to your due date :) The good news is you can get an epidural at 4cm if you want :D

Rachel said...

You look absolutely stunning! :) I hope you start to feel better. You'll get to meet your special girl soon!

Erin James said...

You are beautiful! :) I just stumbled upon your blog - such an amazing heart. Now following you and excited to read more!

Blessings!!

Xo

Erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails