How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of Baby: coconut
Total Weight Gain: +30
Gender: GIRL! Ashlyn Elise
Movement: Movement seems to be a little less because she doesn't have much room. I still feel her all day and sometimes her movements are a tad painful.
Sleep: Sleep is somewhat better than last week. I've propped myself up with an extra pillow and sometimes use one under my stomach and that seems to help. But, almost every night this past week, I've woke up around 2-3:00 with the worst cramping ever and back pain. Also acid reflux has kept me up a few nights.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity. I do wear some non maternity sweaters though.
Symptoms: hip/pelvic/back pain all day, little sleep, some light heartburn/ acid reflux, and exhausted...Also, I was checked Friday at my appointment because of the middle of the night pain and I'm already progressing. My cervix is at 50% and I'm 1-2 cm dialated. I've been ordered to take it extremely easy because it's still a little too early for her to come!
Cravings: COLD water
What I miss: good sleep
Best Moment this week: We had a 4D ultrasound and got some sweet pictures of Ashlyn's face. Also, we had one last baby shower, this time with our friends.





6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your sweater! You look so great! Oh my...you better take it easy!! Sounds like you may be meeting Ashlyn sooner than you thought!! ;) She's ready to meet you!
That IS a cute sweater! Can't believe you're already progressing:) How exciting! Really could be any day now:)
You look great! I know everyone is different but I start progressing with both of mine at 35 wks and had them at 37wks. Hope she stays in a little longer for you though. Can't wait to see her nursery !!
seriously-your sweater!! love the polka dots!
Ekkkk, getting so close!!! Take it easy girl, need her to bake in there as long as possible :)
I can't believe you're already 35 weeks!! It seems like just yesterday! You look adorbs :)
Post a Comment