I always love Memorial Weekend because it's the Summer kickoff! We always spend the long weekend at the lake. This year our friends Ashley and Cliff came and brought their cabin cruiser. Also my brother and his roommate came.
Funny story- Friday afternoon when Dustin was loading the truck, I rolled my bag over by his. Somehow, it never got loaded and we didn't noticed until about 3 hours after we were at the cabin. So all I had for 3 days was the clothes I came in. Not good! Luckily, I was able to get my brother to drive out to my house (after I had Jennifer bring a spare key over) and get my stuff to bring since he was coming. So, I only had to go 1 day without my stuff and was able to wear one of Ashley's swimsuits.
Sammy swimming
Dustin and Cliff paddling out to Cliff's boat
me and Ashley
Dad driving Cliff's boat
the boys getting dinner ready
me and Taylor
We had such a fun weekend!!













3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I am paranoid about leaving my things at home! I'm glad your brother was able to get your stuff for you!
I wanted to get the boat out so bad this weekend but Tim was afraid of giving Piper shaken baby syndrome! lol, he's a little over protective already! Looks like you guys had a blast! And could you please put some meat on those bones...skinny minny!!!
Looks like fun! :)
Post a Comment