{one}
I'm loving the beautiful weather we are having this week for Spring Break. It's been 80 degrees. Perfect for this:
Jennifer and I had a fun layout session today!
And perfect for this:
Dustin and I enjoyed some patio time Monday.
{two}
I'm loving how great our garage is looking! Dustin stained the floors and it makes a huge difference!
{three}
I'm loving that we celebrated Sammy's 8th birthday last week. We kept with tradition and had Sonic ice cream and fries to celebrate!
{four}
I'm loving this poster card my sweet class made for a child at our school who underwent brain surgery this past week. Surgery went well and we hope that all of our cards made him feel loved!
{five}
I'm loving that Dustin and I will be going on a little getaway this weekend for 3 days! I'm looking forward to it! :)


4 comments:
the weather is wonderful!
I love the garage floor. Were leaving Friday for Atlanta and I can't wait!! Have fun on your getaway!
Thanks for playing along girl!
Hope you had a great spring break!
Saw the title of your blog and had to click..because we have the same name. :) Looks like you have an adorable life! -Melissa
Post a Comment