Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 I feel like it's been a bit since I've done a What I'm Loving Wednesday post. 

{one} 
I'm loving this beautiful weather! It's been near 80 degrees and we are enjoying it!I love that I'm able to pull out my warm weather clothes and shoes!

{two}
I'm loving  all the basketball March Madness! This is one of my most favorite times of the year! My bracket is printed and on the fridge!!

{three}
I'm loving these little yummies!

{four}
I'm loving the pretty bright yellow bouquet we got Dustin's mom for her birthday. I thought they were so Springy!

{five}
I'm loving the game Draw Something! That is, when it acts right. Mine had to be deleted and redownloaded several times. I'm terrible at drawing but it's still fun! Do you play?

{six}
I'm loving the framed wedding pictures that I had Dustin hang above our TV. This picture just does not do the pretty frames justice. I fell in love with the frames when I saw them at Hobby Lobby!

What are you loving?

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love it!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love those Cadberry eggs. YUM.

Aishlea said...

Cute ruffle shirt!! I love ruffles on anything. I like the shoes too!!

Unknown said...

Great things you're loving this week! Love that top :)

Happy Wednesday!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your loves...especially spring clothes, those pretty flowers, and the new pictures :)

Neely said...

Not sure how I wasn't following you!!! I am now. I love Draw Something its the best!

Flip Flops on Fifth said...

oh my gosh, love Cadbury eggs. so delicious!

Holly said...

I love your shirt in the first photo, and the flowers, too. :)

Dropping by from WILW!
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

Heather's Heart said...

I love all of this! I am a new follower to your blog. I found you through Julia's blog. I am a 1st grade teacher who God has called to teach and I am truly blessed to do so. I love how I get the chance everyday to teach my kiddos about unconditional love!

I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance.

Heather
Heather's Heart

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails