Monday, March 5, 2012

Celebrate!

Yesterday was my best friend Jennifer's birthday!
Saturday night, we all went downtown to celebrate!
We started off the night at Bluefin which is a trendy sushi lounge. 
 We ended the night dancing at different places downtown. It was so much fun!
 Happy birthday Jennifer! I had a blast celebrating with you!

8 comments:

Aishlea said...

Beautiful girls!!! Hope Jennifer had a great birthday!!

LOVE love LOVE your dresses!!

Lauren said...

SO fun!! Y'all look gorgeous!!! :)

LC said...

Looks like a blast! Wish I could have been there....maybe someday!

Jenny Strickland said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I need a girls night out soon!

Love your dress!

Anonymous said...

looks fun! i love blufin!

beckylbranch said...

Awe looks like ya'll had a blast! You all look so BEAUTIFUL too!!!!

Witha said...

Look fun! I wanna have girls nite out too :D

Tiffany said...

mmm I love Bluefin. Soooo good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails