We had a fantastic Christmas! Dustin and I felt so spoiled this year. We must have been very good!!
We started off with Christmas at Dustin's parent's house with his mom's family Friday night. Saturday was Christmas Eve and we went to my Nana and Papa's house. We went to the Christmas Eve service at church afterwards. On Christmas morning we woke up and did our presents at our house before going to my parent's house for the day. We also went to his parent's house that evening. Then, yesterday we went to his brother's house for a couple hours to see the kids. It's been busy busy, but we've had a blast!
Christmas Eve:
phone pic taken by my brother
Dustin and started a tradition last year of giving each other new pj's to wear for Christmas morning. We open them Christmas Eve night. I bought him Paul Frank monkey pajamas. I thought they were so funny! :)
even Sammers wore his Christmas pj's
Christmas morning:
Santa left a bottle of Cabernet in my stocking :)
the dogs get stockings too
Dustin got money and a Columbia jacket
I got a zoom lens for my camera and a tripod with wireless remote
Christmas at mom and dad's:
Mom and Dad surprised us with matching bikes. I had NO idea we were getting these!
Taylor got camping gear this year
mom's pretty new watch and Just Dance 3
Dad got lots of Tiger gear
I also got a Scentsy burner with 4 scents. Love!
Of course we had to all go outside and try out our new toys!
I set up my new tripod and used the remote to get some great family pictures!
Christmas night at Dustin's parent's:
Dustin and I with Grandma and Grandpa Jones
our new fire pit
And more tripod pics
We will be doing Christmas with some close friends tonight and Christmas with my mom's family Wednesday and Friday. So stay tuned for more pictures! :)





































4 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas! I love the bikes...you guys look like little kids:) We got a firepit also...can't wait to try it out!
Looks like you had a great Christmas!!! :)
Love all the pics!! Your new tripod came in handy, huh?! :)
I have the same bike in pink, I think! FUN!!!
So glad you had a great Christmas!
Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! Love the red outfit you wore! xo
Post a Comment