The other day, I took a few pictures of our dogs in the front yard while the leaves are so pretty! It's extremely difficult to get both dogs to cooperate at the same time.
Dustin tried to help
Really Josie??
They just completely turned their backs to me.
Finally, a decent picture of them BOTH looking at me!
And, I just love this picture of Sammy! Such a handsome boy!








7 comments:
OMG! Getting two dogs to pose well for a picture is HARD! :) I end up making random noises hoping they look at me. LOL You got some cute ones though!!
Haha!! Such cuties :)
Cute little models! :) Maybe I should learn from you how to get Cohen to pose...he won't sit still!
Awwwww!! They are so cute!!
Look at those 2 cuties! Tell Josie girl I miss her! haha
They are so cute! I agree though- it's almost impossible to get two dogs to pose together.
Awe, they are so cute!! :)
Post a Comment