I can't believe it's been a month since I've done a What I'm Loving Wednesday post!
{one}
I'm loving that we've been getting together for football games every Sunday with friends. We took some pictures this past Sunday of all of us decked out in our Titans gear. Sad that they lost :(
{two}
I'm loving that I finally got my Fall decorations up even though it's still in the 80's around here. I'll post more pics tomorrow!
{three}
I'm loving that the Memphis Midnight Madness is Friday! I look forward to this event every year! I just love Tiger basketball! :)
{four}
I'm loving that I have this Friday and next Monday off work for Fall Break.
{five}
I'm loving that we've been doing some Fall themed activities in class this week. We sponge painted Fall leaves yesterday. We also made sets with pumpkins. Look how smart they are!
Well that's it for this week!












4 comments:
Cute pics! I have to say that I'm glad the Titans lost this week....you know the hubby wouldn't have been fun to be around if the Steelers had lost! :)
LOVE your fall decor, that is so cute!! Just think, after Halloween and Thanksgiving you get to put up your TREE and redecorate!! haha Have a great day!!
Fall break...have fun! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Thanks for playing along!
Enjoy your LONG weekend!
Post a Comment