Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinterest Recipes

Recently I've tried a few recipes I've pinned on Pinterest. I love being able to pin recipes I find online to my Pinterest board to go back to later when I'm meal planning. These are just a few:

Zingy BBQ Crock Pot Chicken:
This was very good. I cooked it on high for a few hours but you could definitely leave it all day cooking on low. 
Source: None via Melissa on Pinterest


Cream Cheese Sausage Balls:
I cooked these Sunday for our football watch party. They were a hit!
Source: None via Melissa on Pinterest


Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta:
I cooked this last night and it was amazing! I actually changed the recipe a bit and cooked the pasta in the oven instead of using the crock pot. It was very easy to put together and it tastes incredible!
Source: None via Melissa on Pinterest


5 comments:

LC said...

Yum! I'll be trying that bacon ranch pasta soon:)

angsamp said...

I love pinterest recipes too. The desserts are usually too complicated so I don't make them, but there are a lot of different main dishes that I've tried and liked! That sausage ball looks yummy.

Laura said...

I loved the bacon ranch pasta recipe and I have those sausage/cream cheese balls pinned! They look so yummy!

Mandy's Memories said...

I can't wait to try the bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta~!!!! Thank you! Almost made it last night but was short the ranch ;(

Anonymous said...

Those meatballs look so yummy! I love pinterest for recipes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails