Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Good Trade

I don't guess I talk about it much on the blog, but Dustin is in school. He started back last semester. He still works full time and he has class Monday- Thursday after work.

Although I swore that I already went to college and wasn't planning on reliving the school days, I find myself all in the middle of his school work all the time!

 The other night, I traded school work for housework. I typed his paper while he cleaned. He swept, mopped, and vacuumed while I sat on the couch with my laptop. 

He thinks he got the better end of the deal and I think I did. I would much rather type than clean. He would much rather clean than type. 

What do y'all think?

4 comments:

Aishlea said...

Going to school and working full time are TOUGH. I did that all through my junior/senior years of college and again during grad school. So kudos to him! I know it is hard.

And I definitely think you got the better deal! I hate cleaning but can type fast! :)

LC said...

Hahaha, sounds fair to me!

Kelly said...

Jared and I do that all the time! I think he is happier than I am that I graduate this semester!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

This is awesome...I would probably do this too if the hubby was in school:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails