Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Close to Christmas (already?)

Last weekend when I was out shopping, I was seeing signs of Christmas everywhere. I have mixed feelings about this. I love everything Christmas related but at the same time, how in the world can it be here already??

Y'all, Christmas is 2 months away! Nuts, huh?

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think about shopping and making lists. Also, I'm thinking about our 2nd Christmas card as a married couple. I absolutely LOVED our card last year. Thanks to Shutterfly, I was able to get amazing cards!

This is our card from last year. 

These are some of the wonderful options to choose from this year!




Also, Shutterfly makes amazing photo books and greeting cards! Check it out!

I can't wait to get my Christmas cards!! :)

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

Cute cards! I've already been browsing myself.

Are they doing the same giveaway as last year if you blog about them?

Erin said...

I also want to know the same thing Aishlea asked!!
Loved the cards you picked out!! :)

Melody said...

Are they doing the giveaway again this year? I too loved my cards I got from shutterfly last year. They were perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails