Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


 {one}
I'm loving that I'm getting the blogging bug back again! :) I've been such a slacker with back to school, but I'm ready to jump back in!
{two}
I'm loving that this is a short work week! :)

{three}
I'm loving that the weather has been so amazing the past few days! It actually feels like Fall. I'm sure it will turn back hot before it's all said and done though.

{four}
I'm loving Dustin and how dedicated and hard working he is lately. He is working full time and going to school. I know it's hard on him, but he never complains.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

that looks like our weather too!!! it's so beautiful!

Sarah said...

Great loves today :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get back to blogging too! At the start of the school year it's so hard to find the time & energy...

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm enjoying the cooler weather too :) I just hope it stays around for a while!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails