Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beauty Shop

Jennifer and I had a girl's night last night at The Beauty Shop in Midtown. 

We've started a new goal to try new restaurants all over the city. Memphis has so many awesome restaurants and I've never been to many of them. This was our 2nd new place this month. 



We drank their signature white wine sangria and it was so good!! Then, we shared the most amazing salad I've ever had and the pecan crusted halibut. 


The food and the drinks are really good at The Beauty Shop. The atmosphere is so fun!


Memphis girls, check this place out if you haven't been!

7 comments:

Aishlea said...

Looks so cool!!

And you both look gorgeous!!!

Lauren said...

Awww, so fun and you both look beautiful!!! :)

Sarah said...

i love the beauty shop!!!

Elizabeth said...

Awww... Looks like so much fun! And I think I may need to raid both of your closets when this baby gets out of me. Ya'll look SO gorgeous. :)

Faith said...

What a fun girls night out! And, you both look so cute!

Mandy's Memories said...

That sounds so cool. Looks like a fun environment and I love the hair dryers!

Anonymous said...

What a fun place to go! Perfect for a girls night out. You look so cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails