Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that we're getting into the groove of things at school. I'm getting to know my kids' personalities and we're having a good time! It seems like I have another great little group!

This was red day

{two}
I'm loving that we have a 3 day weekend coming up. We've been spending our weekends lately relaxing at the lake. This weekend is no different. 

{three}
I'm loving that we spent last weekend at the lake with our good friends Kenneth and Beth. Kenneth's family also has a lake house on the same lake as my parents. We had such a fun time just the 4 of us!

Friday night we took a late night golf cart ride



Saturday and Sunday we played on the lake



We stayed out on the boat late Saturday night. I love the pretty sunset over the water!

{four}
I'm loving that football is back! We have a Tennessee Titans football watch party with friends Thursday night.

{five}
I'm loving that the nights are a little bit cooler. Dustin and I love to sit outside and catch up on life! It's so relaxing after working all day.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Great things you are loving! I am also excited about football and my hubby and I also love to sit outside and enjoy the cooler evenings! :) Happy Wednesday.

Brittany said...

I would love to have a lake day! Soak it up!!!

Amanda said...

that kiddos at your school are adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

What cuties in your class!! :)

Have a fun and relaxing weekend girl!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What a cute little class you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails