Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that even though I've been dog tired lately, we've been busy spending time with friends and family! Monday night, we went to Mellow Mushroom with my parents, brother, and his gf Brooke. We had a pepperoni, mushroom, and pesto pizza. I've never had pesto on my pizza, but it was awesome! Try it!

{two}
I'm loving that it's been more pleasant at night lately. We've been taking advantage and sitting outside in the evenings. Last night, we ate dinner and hung out outside at Liz and Zach's. I love this weather!

{three}
I'm loving my new group of preschoolers this year! It's always fun to get to know a new group. They all have such fun, individual personalities! And, this class is SUPER smart. Can't beat that! :)

{four}
I'm loving that my friend Mandy is getting to go with me to the cabin this weekend! I'm looking forward to some fun on the lake!

{five}
I'm loving that I just finished reading The Help. It was amazing and I can't wait to see the movie! So many of you have seen it already and have been talking about how awesome it is which makes me even more excited! :)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

We LOVE Mellow Mushroom too :) The pesto there is really good!

Courtney said...

I just finished reading The Help too and I loved it!! Can't wait to see the movie :)

Sarah said...

Mellow Mushroom....yum!!

Mandy's Memories said...

I have never been to Mellow Mushroom, but it sounds delicious. I am so excited about this weekend!

Carolyn said...

I just read the help, and LOVED IT!!! SO GOOD!

Aleyta said...

I've heard of mellow mushroom, it looks delicious! Ya the help was an amazing movie, the houses were gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails