Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting


This week's Oh How Pinteresting post is dedicated to Back to School. I've found some of the best ideas on Pinterest for my classroom! Teacher friends, definitely check this website out. And, if you need an invite, let me know.

1. Putting fabric under your teaching table is such a great idea! It not only makes the table more inviting for small group, but allows you to hide storage underneath. 

2. Pixie stick balloons for birthdays! How cute is this? My little ones would be all about this!

3. This would be so easy to make and would be perfect for those little ones just learning to read. 

4. This cape would be great for dramatic play. The little boys, and I'm sure some of the girls, would LOVE this! I would have to make several to prevent problems. So simple, but fun!

5. My teacher friends would love these. I'm pretty sure I can make something very similar that would make great gifts!

6. I need this printed out and framed in my classroom!

7. And, something for all teachers to remember...

14 comments:

Lyryn said...

These are great ideas! Can't wait to see what you execute in your own class room!!

Melissa said...

I'm not teaching anymore, but I'd love an invite anyway! Missie1284 at gmail dot com

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

I'm making the jump into SpEd PreK next week, I'd love a pinterest invite! Sjackson519 at gmail

Anonymous said...

I love pinterest for classroom ideas!! Cute idea to give the table a curtain/table cloth...

Jamie said...

I love finding so many great teaching ideas on Pinterest!

I use fabric to cover so many things in my classroom...it works great and is cute!

jenn said...

VERY CUTE...i am looking for a preschool for my little one, any ideas in memphis?

Sarah said...

I LOVE these! You're such a smart teacher for utilizing pinterest to help you! I'll have to find you because these pins are so perfect!

Sara said...

LOVE those balloons!! I used to be a teacher music k-12 till I had my girls! Love your blog! Following!

Colleen said...

I'd love to use some of these ideas in my classroom! Can I have an invite? colleentomich@gmail.com Thanks!

Amanda said...

the pixie stick balloon idea is awesome! i love pinterest! :)

Unknown said...

I love that idea of fabric on the teacher's table! so cute :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Lori said...

Oh i love these! I'm a counselor by trade, but teach part-time anyway. Love these pics! Thanks for sharing :)

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Mandy's Memories said...

I am getting addicted too! The fabric is also pinned to my page and I love the balloon idea.

miss kranz said...

thanks for the 'shout out' off my blog!! that is my small group table!! :) check out my blog for my new 'crate' seats! xoxo, sophie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails