
This is my first time to link up for Pinteresting Wednesdays! I really enjoy finding new recipes, ideas, and products through Pinterest!
{one}
How cool is this tabletop spinning cosmetic organizer? I'm really considering ordering this for myself.
{two}
I love this different twist on a side ponytail. I will be trying this out soon!
{three}
Isn't this cute for parties? Such a great idea!
{four}
I'm making these yummy looking jalapeno poppers for girl's night tonight!
{five}
This just makes me laugh!







9 comments:
Love that spinning cosmetic organizer!
I love the make-up organizer!
Great pins! I made a jalapeno dip from a pin I saw last week - so yummy!
love all of those girl :)
I love the spinning makeup organizer!
I have "pinned" all day! haha LOVE the cosmetic organizer!
I've pinned the ''Knot Your Average Pony'' too, love it!! Unfortunately my hair is ''knot'' long enough.
You and your husband make a gorgeous couple.
Love, Ainslee
I want that cosmetic organizer!
HAHA I love that last quote about being fantastic!!!
Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!
Michelle @ The Vintage Apple
Post a Comment