{one}
I'm loving that we were able to celebrate Courtney's high school graduation with her and her family. Courtney and her two younger sisters have lived next door to my parents since they were little bitty and we've all been close. Those are my girls!
They got her a Ford Explorer for graduation. She was completely surprised!
They got her a Ford Explorer for graduation. She was completely surprised!
{two}
I'm loving my new white watch. I debated over and over about getting the white Michael Kors like my tortoise shell one. But in the end, I decided it was too much of a seasonal/ trendy item to spend that much. So mom and I bought matching ones at Charming Charlie. Cute huh?
{three}
I'm loving that we came home from the lake to find that our lilies are finally all blooming. Dustin's mom gave us 2 Easter lilies last year. Look how much they multiplied in one year!
{four}
I'm loving that Liz let me babysit her little man for a little while the other day. Could he be any cuter?
{five}
I'm loving my sweet husband! I cannot believe we are almost to our 1 year anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun!













16 comments:
That watch is amazing! SO PRETTY!!!!
Love the watch - and Charming Charlie's. If you can't find the accessory you're looking for there, you're out of luck. haha
Happy Wednesday!
Girl, your wedding dress is so gorgeous! I can't believe it's been almost a year!! That's crazy!
I LOVE your watch!!!! Happy Wednesday!
That one year anniversary always creeps up on you way faster then you'd expect! Congrats!
cute watch!
Hey girl! I bought a white watch at cc a couple of months ago too! But I can't figure out how to re-size it or take some links out...did you do that to yours or did it fit when you bought it?
Have a great day!
that is a stinkin awesome grad gift!!!! i LOVE that watch too! :)
Love your watch and those lillies are beautiful!!
Thanks for playing along!
I'm loving the new watch!
Im a little jealous of your watch!! Love it!!
Your watch is so so cute!! And, I can't believe how much your Easter lillies have multiplied--they're so pretty! :)
Okay, where did you get the watch?? I appreciate a good knockoff :)
Love the watch! Perfect for summer!! I have a MK watch and then a couple "look alikes" one is the tortoise. I was like you and really wanted it but couldn't bring myself to spend the money when I already had one in silver, so when I found the "look a like" it was a no brainer to get it! I love it!!
Melissa-- I cannot believe how much those girls have grown!!! Congrats to Courtney and her Graduation! I also can't believe that in a month you'll be celebrating 1 year. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies! :)
A. Love the watch
B. I cannot BELIEVE it's already been a YEAR since you got married woman...time does fly!
C. Babysitting is great practice for the real thing...keep up the good work ;)
Post a Comment