Roatan was one of my favorite stops. We had such an adventurous day!
Dad rented a truck and hired a guide so that we could leave the port and see the island. Dustin and I sat in the back of the truck so I could take pictures along the way.
Our guide, Anthony, took us to a resort where we were able to get a wristband and spend the day there.
The guys found another guide to take them out on a boat to go snorkeling.
Of course we had to spend some time at the beach. Look how gorgeous the water was!
We ate at the resort with our guide before moving on.
All morning I kept talking about wanting to see a monkey. I had heard that monkeys were everywhere on the island, but I hadn't see one yet. Anthony took us see monkeys and we were able to play with the babies.
That was, BY FAR, my favorite thing about the entire trip. Those baby monkeys were so cool!
Tomorrow: Cozumel :)





























4 comments:
When we went there, the monkeys took some woman's tampon up a tree and peeled it like a banana! They than took another woman's sunscreen up the tree and smeared it all over each other. I hung out with the baby monkey who wasn't that crazy yet! Aren't they the cutest? Have fun on the rest of your trip, it looks like a blast! : )
How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And LOVE those CUTE monkeys!!!!! :)
awwww little monkey in the hat!!!!! how cute! love all your pictures!
ah! I love Monkeys :) looks like you had such a great trip!
Post a Comment