The Friday before our cruise, we got up early and headed down to New Orleans with my parents. We decided since the cruise was leaving from New Orleans, we would go down a day early and hang out. I've never been before and wanted to check it out.
We went to a local Oyster house for lunch. My parents and I love oysters. Dustin- not so much. Ha! But he was a good sport and tried them.
We had a oyster shot. It was a shot of bloody mary with an oyster at the bottom. Kinda strange, but it was actually very good!
Later we ended up on Bourbon Street at Pat O'Brien's for hurricanes. Pat O's was one of my faves when it was in Memphis.
The next morning, we headed to our cruise ship!
They let us on around 11 and we went straight for lunch. There is a ridiculous amount of food on these ships and it's all so good!
Dustin's family met up with us a little later.
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were cruise days. We spent those days hanging out on the ship and laying by the pools.
Every night, we went to the dining room for a fancy dinner. Two of those nights were formal nights. It was fun seeing everyone all dressed up!
Tuesday we ported in Belize. Wednesday was Mahogany Bay, Roatan. And, Thursday was our last stop at Cozumel. I'll post on those later this week.




























11 comments:
Love the pics! :) Can't wait to see the rest! We are thinking of taking Cohen on his first cruise next spring or fall! I can't wait for another cruise!!!
It looks like you guys had a great time! Love your black dress and shoes!
Glad y'all had such a fun time! I love all your cute dresses :)
Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous.
Looks like you had an AMAZING time... I Love all of your dresses they are adorable.
How fun!!!!!! Awesome pics!!! Loved all your dresses!!!!! :)
Looks like ya'll had a great time!! Going on a cruise is so fun, I'm ready to go again myself!! Love your black dress too!!
Cruising is so much fun! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Your pictures are so fun! I love that black dress! We're trying to plan a cruise with a group of friends in November, and we'd be going to Cozumel and Grand Cayman (or possibly Progresso), so I'm excited to read your recap on Cozumel!
hey melissa. thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
What a fabulous trip!!
Post a Comment