Today I'm just gonna share some random thoughts that have been running through my mind. Actually I have so many thoughts running through my mind that I'm having trouble sleeping. My brain won't quit long enough for me to settle. Anyone else ever have this problem?
Anyway....
1. Yesterday marked 8 months of Dustin and I being married. Seems like just last week. Time flies!
2. Speaking of time flying, didn't this school year just start? I cannot believe that I only have 8 more school weeks with my class. Crazy!
3. I'm doing another 5K this weekend. I'm no more prepared than I was for the last one. At least I know I can finish, but I'm sure my time will not improve. Oh well, right?
4.We booked a cruise for June. Dustin has never been on one, so I'm excited for us to do this together! And, my parents, his parents, and our friends Marty & Kelly are also coming along. Should be a fun vacation!!
I hope everyone's had a great week so far. Tomorrow is Friday. Amen for that!!




8 comments:
Oh boy, I could use a vacation! D is going to love cruisin'. It's so much fun!
A cruise, HOW FUN!!!!! :) Do you come to Florida to get on ?!?!? I’ll hop on the ship with you, haha!!!!
You will do great at the 5k! :)
I love to cruise! Jealous! We won't be cruising for a long time, unless it is a Disney cruise! haha...
We are going to have a BLAST on the cruise! And it's a great ship, considering Marty and I have been on that exact one before!! :)
And you are so right about "where does the time go." Just wait til God blesses yall with babies! Then you'll really be saying where did the time go!
Love you!
I haven't ran all week cuz it's so stinkin cold wet and rainy! :(
This year has flown by for me too! I'm ready for summer!
yay! How fun will it be with Kelly and Marty? I know yall will have fun!
Totally agree about this year flying by!! It's going to be end of the year benchmarks before we know it... yikes!
So jealous of the cruise!!
Post a Comment