Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebrations

Friday was Jennifer's birthday. While she was out to dinner with Matt, Kelly and I went to her house and left a surprise!

Sunday, some of us went to Osaka for dinner to celebrate!






Saturday, we went to the last Tiger home game with my parents. *tear* It's been such a fun season being able to go to most of the games. But, we ended with a great win!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine went by way too fast. 

6 comments:

Kelly LaJeunesse said...

wahoo! Such a great weekend! All I know is I'm ready for warmer weather:)

Lauren said...

Fun Fun!!!! And we have Osaka here too!!!! Guessing it’s the same place, soooo yummy!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

that pic of you and your mom is so cute! thanks for everything! you are the bestest friend!

Aishlea said...

You're such a sweet friend! :)

Jamie said...

Awww what a sweet thing to do for Jennifer!

Glad you had a great weekend!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

What a fun weekend. I think I want sushi now that I saw that picture of your dinner!

PS - Jennifer looks absolutely gorgeous in that first pic...how does she get her hair so shiny??? I want mine to be like that!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails