I usually do my posts in the morning, but I didn't get to it and I didn't want to miss out on What I'm Loving Wednesday!!
{one}
I'm loving that for the 2nd time this week, I'm home early due to bad weather. Snow days are the best!! If it has to be this cold, I wanna stay home.
{two}
I'm loving that I got my new iphone 4 this week. Pretty awesome!!
{three}
I'm loving all the fun I'm having with my girlfriends these days. This was girl's night at Olive Garden last week. Fun!!
{four}
I'm loving that the weather men say it will warm up next week. My preschoolers NEED to get outside and run desperately!
{five}
I'm loving that Valentine's day is coming up! Gotta love the day of love!!







9 comments:
When will you make up these snow days?! Or is it different in preschool... Stay warm and safe out there!! :)
I know how you feel about being stuck inside with toddlers. Landon is more than ready for warm weather and so am I.
I love my iphone 4 hope you do too!!!
We have a snow day today also! I am very ready for the warm weather to return. My first graders need to go outside!
im sooooo excited for it to warm up and for valentine's day!!!!! yay! :)
i'm ready for warm weather too! I can't hardly stand this snow any longer!
btw, i love the weddings pictures! they're all so beautiful!
what are ya'll doin for vday? i think we're having a romantical night in! :)
I know the feeling of longing for warm weather! My 2-year-olds need to get outside and run just as badly, but we just got 7 inches of snow yesterday, so it'll be a few more days. :(
I knew you were lovin that iphone before I opened this. haaha
I also hope it really warms up so I can get my babies out too.
Thanks for playing along!
I'm ready for recess weather too! Between the rain and the cold we haven't gone out in a while :(
Post a Comment