Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Tackier the Better

Yesterday we got an unexpected day off work. It was so crazy abnormally cold that they decided to close the schools! It sure was nice to stay in my warm house!

Saturday night Matt and Jennifer hosted a Tacky Christmas party! Oh my word! Everyone was so tacky and it was hilarious! 

Our outfits:
me and Jennifer
The rest is just some random collages of everyone and all the fun!
top l-r: yummy appetizers everyone brought, Kelly's beautiful and delicious strawberries, the mistletoe for smooching, cute santa and snowmen straws

top l-r: Jenny, Jennifer, and Mandy; Sarah and Neil; Zach and Lee; me and Mandy

top l-r: Justin and Jenny; Zach and Liz; me and Liz; me and Kelly

top l-r: me and Matt; Liz and Mandy; Jennifer in her cut up sweater; me and Jennifer

top l-r: Matt and Dustin; Neil, Keith, and Justin; Dustin and Liz; crazy socks

Jennifer, this was definitely the first annual. We have to do it again next year and be even tackier!

13 comments:

Jamie said...

I just love everyones outfits!

I wish we could have gotten a cold day off from school...it was super cold and windy here yesterday!

Lindsey said...

Love the outfits!!

Lauren said...

so so fun!!!!!!! :)

Aishlea said...

This party looks like a lot of fun! :) I looove the outfits, too! ha!!

Amanda said...

love a good tacky christmas sweater!!! :)

Annie said...

the party looks like it was so much fun! i love all the pictures, haha!!

Ally said...

That looks like so much fun! I LOVE tacky Christmas parties!!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I love all the socks at the end. Those are actually cute! The Tweety bird holiday sweatshirt was hilarious.

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Great outfits!! People always get so creative! Love it.

Mandy's Memories said...

We were so tacky but had a great night!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Those are too tacky!! Love it :)

Jennifer said...

Now I'm ready for my birthday!!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love tacky sweater parties! So much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails