Dustin and I had the best first married Christmas ever. We spent lots of time together and with our families. It was PERFECT!
Christmas Eve we went to my grandparent's house to do Christmas with my dad's family. Later that evening, we went to dinner at Red Lobster with Dustin's moms family. We did Christmas with the rest of his family the weekend before.
Taylor and Dustin
Nana
Nana and my cousin Jenna's son Landon
We started a new tradition this year. We gave each other pajama pants on Christmas Eve to wear for Christmas morning.
modeling our new pj pants
Christmas morning we woke up and exchanged gifts and stockings just the two of us and the dogs.
His big gift was a propane smoker and mine was the Michael Kors tortoise watch. It was a complete surprise!!
After we exchanged gifts and got ready, we went to my parent's house for breakfast and lunch. We opened more presents over there and enjoyed being lazy for the day.
We spent the second half of Christmas day at his parent's house to exchange gifts with them, his grandparents, and our friends Kenneth, Beth, and Neal. We were spoiled by both our families this year!
The day after Christmas we went back to my parent's to do Christmas with my mom's family. But, I forgot my camera. Mom has all the pictures from that so I'll have to get them from her later.
I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas like we did!


































17 comments:
aww cute!! We also had a fun 1st Christmas married too :-) Married life is so much fun hehe. Glad you had a great 1st Christmas married we have many more to share with our hubbys hehe
aww looks like a blast... hubs got a shop vac too!!!
Love the pics...he did well with the watch! :) Glad you had a great first Christmas!!!
How cute! I love thos PJ pants! So glad you had a great Christmas as a newlywed! :-). I found your blog through IMTLY!
What a wonderful first Christmas! Love your new watch!
awe! it looks like Santa was good to you and your family!! Happy Holidays!!
It looks like you had a perfect first Christmas together!
It looks like y'all had a great 1st Christmas together! Enjoy the rest of your break!
I LOVE that watch!!! It's been on my wish list since August!!
i love the pics of you opening the watch. priceless!
yay! happy first christmas together!!! cute pics.
wow. girl. santa was good to y'all. glad you had a fun exciting sweet first christmas as a married couple :)
Looks like you had a wonderful first married Christmas!! He did good on the pajama pants he picked out and the watch is amazing!!
Y'all had a busy Christmas like us! Glad it was fabulous :)
I freakin love that watch! glad you had such a great christmas!
Yay! It looks like you had a great Christmas! My parents both have the Memphis Santa Hat too!
So glad that your first Christmas was amazing!! SO special!!!
Post a Comment