Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Now that I'm sure everyone has received their cards from us, I want to share it with you. This is our first Christmas card together so I wanted it to be extra special. I am beyond thrilled with the way it turned out! 

Thank you Shutterfly for all those free cards. They are beautiful!! I will definitely be using them again in the future!



Seasonal Chic Noir Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


18 comments:

Aishlea said...

I think they turned out beautifully! :) Love them!

Lyryn said...

Oh my word!!! I love your Christmas cards!!!! So cute and you look so beautiful!

It's A Love Story said...

AWWW soo cute

Rachel said...

Those look BEAUTIFUL! Turned out so pretty. I am impressed. Don't you just love Shutterfly!? So fun! Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

They look great!

Jamie said...

I love it! We almost chose this card but went with something else :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Love it! I cannot wait for the Christmas when I get to send cards of my hubby and I!

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT! It's your very first!!!!!

Brittany said...

Great card!!

Anonymous said...

hi melissa - we stayed at riu palace riviera maya (booked through apple vacations), we LOVED it! It's their top tier resort, was so clean and the food was amazing!

Caroline said...

I love this design and I love the fact that you put your dogs on it too! We did the same with Knox.

Paige said...

I love this design!

Adrienne said...

love the design. they turned out great.

Annie said...

LOVE the cards hun!!!
i agree, shutterfly cards are super cute and the fact that they were free was awesome :)

Laura said...

I love them!! I didn't see that design, but it's kind of similar to the one we chose!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

They turned out perfect love them!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute card! Makes me wish I had it together enough to send out holiday picture cards this year. Next year!!

Amber said...

Gorgeous card! I used Shutterfly for our cards this year as well - gotta love getting free cards for blogging! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails