Monday, December 6, 2010

28th birthday

Saturday was my 28th birthday! It was such a fun day! We went to lunch with my parents and brother at the On the Border. That night, all our friends came over to celebrate. I think there were 22 people in my house! Everyone brought over some kind of appetizer or snack food. I'm still snacking on leftovers. 

Thank you to everyone who came over and made my day so special! I really am blessed to have such a great group of friends!

Opening a few presents
 Isn't this scarf with pockets great? It's from Gap.

 My grandpa gave me another plate of my china and 2 serving pieces.

My parents gave me 2 sweaters, a shirt, that scarf, and a new electric blanket. It's a dual mattress pad so I can heat just my side since I'm always cold and Dustin is always hot.

Dustin gave me this coat and these great boots. I knew about the coat but the boots were a total surprise. He remembered me saying that I liked them 2 months ago and bought them.


mom and dad
 Mandy and I in our Memphis hats

 Matt, Dustin, dad, and Ralph. We had a tv set up in the garage along with a heater so the guys could hag out there too.
 Mandy and I with my birthday girl glass Jenny and Justin gave me
 Zach and cute baby Zachary
 Lisa and Stephanie
Isn't she adorable pregnant?
 Mack and Jodi
 Kelly and Stephanie
 me and Jodi
 me and Dustin
 me and dad
 me and Kelly

We had sooo much fun! I'm looking forward to next weekend when we're all getting together again at Matt and Jennifer's for a Christmas party!!

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awwww... LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I'm so glad we could be a part of it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Jennifer said...

It was perfect!! ANNNNNDDDD I'll be borrowing that scarf thank you very much! :)

Jamie said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! You got lots of fun things!

LC said...

Love love love those boots!!! Looks like you had a fabulous birthday:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great birthday!!! happy late bday!

quite contrary said...

glad you had such a great bday! such cute pictures!

Emily said...

Great pictures, it looks like you had a wonderful time!

Aishlea said...

Looks like a FUN birthday! :) So glad you had a great one! I loved the coat when you first posted it a while back...still loving it! You need to model it!

Lindsey said...

Looks like a great birthday!!

d.a.r. said...

Happy happy birthday!! Looks like you had a great day :)

Amanda said...

yay! happy birthday girl! love your cute new boots. :)

Stephanie said...

We had so much fun and can't wait until next weekend!! AND I'm so glad you had a great birthday :) LOVE YOU!!

Kelly LaJeunesse said...

Great party! Thanks so much for having us over to celebrate such a special day with you! Here's to many more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails