Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

I know that most of you read my blog on a regular basis and already "know" what all happened in 2010. But, I like to recap my year mostly for me. I enjoy going back and reviewing the past year. It gets me excited for what is to come!

So, with that said, here is my 2010 year in review:


January
We finalized our wedding party
my MOH and I picked the bridesmaid dress
I sent out save the date cards

February
my wedding dress came in
Dustin and I celebrated our 6th Valentine's Day together
we booked our honeymoon
Dustin and I chose tuxes for the guys

March
we celebrated Jennifer's birthday downtown at BB Kings
I got my new toy
we celebrated Sammy's 6th birthday 
Dustin joined the volunteer fire dept for training

April
we celebrated mom's birthday
I spent weeks printing out the wedding invitations on my own
we had our engagement photo shoot with Liz

May
I bought a new car
I started my summer break
we spent a week at the cabin for Memorial Day with friends and family

June
Jennifer threw my first bridal shower
we had our bachelor/ bachelorette weekend at the lake
Kenneth and Beth threw us a stock the bar shower
we celebrated Taylor's 25th birthday
Dustin's aunts threw me a family shower

July
my aunts threw me a bridal luncheon
we had the wedding rehearsal and dinner
THE WEDDING
we went on a fabulous, unforgettable honeymoon

August
I started my 4th year teaching
we celebrated Dustin's 27th birthday
my professional wedding pics arrived

September
Dustin put a small pond in our backyard
I celebrated Elise's wedding day by being a bridesmaid
Jennifer and I threw Stephanie a gender reveal party

October
we had a fun girl's night at Russo's
Kenneth and Beth threw Jennifer and Matt an adoption funding party
we celebrated dad's birthday and Halloween

November
we traveled to Indiana with Dustin's parents for Thanksgiving with his family
We got to go to a Titans game
we celebrated Thanksgiving with our friends in Oakland at Zach and Liz's house
I traveled to Arkansas for several days to visit Ashley

December
we celebrated my 28th birthday
my cousin Ashley got married
Jennifer and Matt threw a Tacky Christmas party
Dustin and I celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple

2010 has by far been my BEST year yet! Looking back on all the fun we had this past year has me very excited about the new year. I'm hopeful for many good things to come in 2011!

Have a blessed new year friends!

7 comments:

Aishlea said...

Happy New Year! :) I loved following you in 2010- can't wait for 2011!

Amanda said...

your wedding was so beautiful! happy new year!!!! :)

Jen said...

You really did have a wonderful year!! So many wonderful memories!! Hope you're enjoying your last day of 2010!

Happy New Year!

Brittany said...

What an eventful year!! Happy 2011! Wishing you the best for this year!

Jamie said...

What a wonderful year you've had! Hope 2011 is just as great!

Mandy's Memories said...

Love this! Happy New Year

d.a.r. said...

What a special year!! I hope 2011 is just as wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails