Dustin and I just returned from Indiana visiting his family. Due to the fact that all the men hunt, we celebrated Thanksgiving a tad early. We had the best time hanging out, talking, and laughing with everyone!
After our Thanksgiving lunch, Dustin's grandmother came up with a bunch of games and we competed against each other. They were all hilarious!
In this one, you had to balance 5 cans on a plate that was floating in water.
In this one we are trying to get pennies out of the bottom of panty hose without letting our hands touch. It's much harder than it looks or sounds.
This one was hilarious. We had tissue boxes strapped to our bottoms with ping pong balls in them. We had to shake our butts until the ping pong balls fell out. It was so funny!!
We did a lot of sitting by the fire. It was cold there. It even snowed on us for about 30 minutes the first day.
Now I'm all in the holiday spirit. I love this time of year for that reason! And, I'm thinking I just might start getting my Christmas decorations down soon! ;)






15 comments:
Those games are hilarious! :) They would make good shower games, too, especially the ping pong balls!
I love the picture of D concentrating on balancing those cans!! Haha! And I'm sure you did well on the booty shakin game. :)
See ya'll tonight!
Glad y'all had a fun time!
We played a lot of games like that with my hubby's little cousins :) They love Minute to Win It and all those games are on there!
It sounds like you had a blast! Aww snow!
What fun!! I hope you feel better soon!
Oh my gosh!!! Those games sound so much fun. LOL I need to know more details so we can play these at our next get together :)
Hope you start to feeling better!!
Those games look so fun! I LOVE this time of year too!!
those games look like so much fun! i can't wait for the holidays too! :)
The games sound hilarious! What a fun way to celebrate and burn off a few Thanksgiving calories! :)
Oh my gosh!!! Those games sound awesome!! How fun!! I totally know what you mean, I'm soooo ready for the holidays too!
That sounds like so much fun! It looks like y'all had a really great time!
Such a fun time! My brother had a "Minute to Win It" themed birthday this year and so I know personally how hard those games are!
haha! the games sound like so much fun!! i love the pictures!! glad ya'll had such a great visit! :)
Ha ha! You all had your own family "Minute To Win It" game!! So fun!
I love family games! It sounds like you all had a great time. :)
Post a Comment