Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that my husband is finally done with his class and is home during the week again. It's nice to eat dinner at a normal time and be able to actually hang out some. 

{two}
I'm loving that I got to do some Fall shopping while I waited on Sammy to finish at the groomers this past weekend. Doesn't he look cute?

{three}
I'm loving my Bible study group! We're reading Living a Life of Balance. The girls are amazing and we all have so many things in common which makes it that much more meaningful. Plus, Jennifer is an awesome leader!

{four}
I'm loving having this sweet boy at our house all week. He's the best little dog and Sammy likes having his old bud here to play with. 

We're keeping Bo because my parents are living it up here. Don't be jealous, I'm sure not. Ha!

{five}
I'm loving our plans for this coming weekend! We'll be going here with some friends for FREE and we have crazy good seats!!

What are you loving this Wednesday?

10 comments:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Is that a Bichon?!?!

Loved your What I'm Loving Post! :)

Hope you're having an amazing week!!

Jennifer said...

I'm sooo not J that your parents are there!!! :) Ya'll are going to have so much fun this weekend. I can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Lovin that beautiful pic of you and your hubby! Lovin the Wednesday Post!

JMB said...

You just made me feel reallllllly dumb about my grooming comment in my blog!! haha Your baby looks precccious! AND HAPPY! I need to get a life!

Emily said...

what great things to love!
right now i'm lovin: your blog. :)

xx.

Kit said...

Oh your pup's hair cute is precious! Looks like you have a fun weekend planned!

Annie said...

i love these posts! ;)
the pup is super cute and i'm totally jealous of your parents! have a great weekend at the game hun! :)
happy wednesday!!!

Jamie said...

Sammy's haircut is too cute :) My little Daisy is getting groomed on Tuesday and she really needs it!

Hope you're having a great day :)

Joanna said...

Sammy is so handsome!!! It looks like you're having a wonderful Wednesday! :)

Mandy's Memories said...

Sammers looks great! Glad to hear Bo is beahving, haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails