I'm linking up with sweet Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
{one} I'm loving my job! Teaching preschool is so fun!! We have started having dress up days to go with the letter for the week we are teaching. It's been so fun! For letter Cc we were cowboys and cowgirls. Check out me and Jodi. Aren't we cute? Ha!
{two} Speaking of my job, Preschool has lots of funds and we get to order all kinds of great things for our classrooms all year round. Today, a HUGE shipment came in. It's like Christmas around here!!
{three} I'm loving my husband this week. He's been trying really hard to be so awesome and I'm feeling a little spoiled. Tonight, we're having a date night in and I'm very excited about it!!
{four} I'm loving that I have this Friday off work. It's gonna be a lazy day and I cannot wait!!
I hope everyone is having as good a week as me! Love yall!!



10 comments:
You should revise this post and make me number five.
just sayin.
Thanks for playing along :) Glad you're having such a great! We have Friday off too and I'm super excited!
Ya'lls outfits are adorable and how fun for the kids!! Hope you enjoy your Friday off. I'm kind of jealous!
Hope you're having a great week!!! :) Just wanted to stop by and say "Hey!"
I am loving Friday off too!
That is so cool that you guys dressed up as cowgirls for Cc day! Love your blog!
Hi! I'm a new follower! Your blog brings back SOOO many memories of when my husband and I got married in 2008! What a special time in your life! Hope you come on over and check out my blog! (Which I'm not nearly as good as updating as you!) :)
http://baileyonboard.blogspot.com
I would love to teach preschool! They are too much fun at that age!
That would be so much fun to be a preschool teacher!
xo
Preschool teachers are the best!!
Post a Comment