Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tomorrow Night

MEMPHIS MADNESS!!

Tomorrow night my dad and I are heading downtown to check out our 2010-11 team! 

I like football season, but I LOVE basketball season! I live for this stuff! Tiger basketball is the only thing that makes the winter bearable! Ha! 

It starts in a few weeks and I'm so pumped!!

Anybody else out there with me that LOVES basketball season?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well I'm pretty sure you know my answer to that question! haha :) See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

You and my husband would get along great! He loves college basketball with a passion. I like college level okay, but I can't stand the NBA. We love our Cincinnati Bearcats!

Aishlea said...

I do LOVE me some basketball but mostly high school since that is what Dad and Cole coach! :)

Adrienne said...

have fun. I have never been a huge basketball fan, but haven't had anyone ever explain the game to me.

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Girl I am with you!!!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

one of my best friends family lives in memphis and her dad went to school there and he has a "memphis mobile" it is a big van that has a flat screen tv inside and a bbq, the works!! keep an eye out for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails