Is it really getting cool enough already for this???
We went to the cabin this weekend and I was bummed about how cool it's turned off all of a sudden. I'm so not ready for cold weather. I'm such a Summer, hot weather kinda girl!
This is the local weather forecast.
That's cool compared to the near 100 degrees temps we've had lately.
Oh, and check out this guy who was hanging out on near the camp fire! Yikes!!
I guess it's time to give in and decorate for Fall!!







10 comments:
I love the fall weather! If it could be half the year of spring temps and half the year of the fall temps, I'd be happy! ha...I like it in the 70's the best.... Hope you had a good weekend anyway!
I love this weather! Should we plan a weekly get together?
I love it! So happy fall is back. I am sick and tired of 100 degree days!
LOVIN this weather! and that spider is sccccarry looking! eek!
So funny, because we Florida people would so love that kind of weather!!!!! Ha! Sounds like a wonderful weekend despite the coolness :)
Bummed? REALLY??
I enjoy all the seasons (well, what few seasons we get in South Texas), but when I'm done, I'm done. Ready to move on. LOL. Bring on FALL!
Embrace it! It's here!!!
I'm sorry you don't love it! Summer isn't gone forever. :) Those pics of the spider are amazing!!
No thank you...that spider scares the mess out of me! Hate them!!
Aww I hate that you dont like cooler weather...I LOVE IT!!!! Fall and winter are my two favorite seasons!
I love fall weather...not too hot and not too cold! Hope y'all had a fun weekend :)
Post a Comment